Friday, April 5, 2013

8 amazing years.

This little girl just turned 8 this week.


Oh, how I love Elise.  Her smile, her tenderness, her adoration of anything cute (especially Matthias)...she just makes me smile.  She is growing up so fast, although the two kids that were shorter than her in her class are now taller...bummer...so I guess she isn't growing THAT fast. ; )




Elise, was also the recipient of her own room for the first time in her life.  She was a little nervous at first but, boy, has she ever embraced it.  And while Adele picked a more modern vibe for her room, Elise was thrilled to receive a bunch of antiques that have been in my family for years...things that were my great grandparents'.  We plan to refinish the dressing table and recover the chair, but for now she is just loving that big bed all to herself!



Happy Birthday my sweet girl.  I can't wait to spend another wonderful year with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment