Sunday, September 25, 2016

Snippets of the last 6 months.

So, here's my cheater way of catching you up with the last 6 or so months according to what I posted on good ole Instagram.

There was berry picking...


Elise portrayed Mother Theresa for her school wax museum...


And a bride in her dance recital...


One of my dearest friends from college and her family came to visit...


We sent two amazing girls off to camp for their 3rd year!


And survived hanging out with those other three.


 We, of course, found time for pie!


And then summer was over and I saw these two girls go off to middle school (7th and 6th) together.


And these two to another year of elementary (3rd and 4th).


And I watched my bestie marry an AMAZING man!


And last, but never least, this little man went to preschool.


In other words, life has continued to be full.  Good and full.

No comments:

Post a Comment